Brufen  » Medicine  »
1.5
  • It is also available in combination with other drugs Though when I have no option , I have no problem to use it

• by ricky1512

Brufen 400mg oral tablet was largly used drug as pain killer. The main content of Brufen is Ibuprofen. I too was using this drug as pain killer when I had any injury, joint pain, headache etc. As its name is on the

tongue of every common people, it was largely used. I was also prefering oral tablet of Brufen for my mother when she had joint pain of arthritis and as she had instant relief, she always ask me for Brufen.

I always got good and ...

• quick result after taking it. It is also available in 200mg. It is safe , but sometime causes nauseas, vomiting, skin rashes, dizziness, headache, epigastric discomfort. So, it is not given to person with active ulcer in stomach and GI tract bleeding. Also
        not given to pragnent woman. Because of its these effects I use it very less now a day. It is also available in combination with other drugs

Though when I have no option , I have no problem to use it. It is easily available at low cost.

adebisi adeoluwa says :

please is there any natural constituent in brufen. do you develop any resistance towards the use of this drug. are you using this drug under the prescription of any physician or a pharmacist.

Galega says :

This medicine contains Ibuprofen. It is prepared in lab. There isn’t any natural ingredient.

It is generally used as an over the counter medicine. However, if you are having pain for extended period of time, you should consult a doctor before continuing to take it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261511248191030/k2311a1115/11.15.07