Norflox  » Medicine  »
  • When ever I have problems like diarrhea and frequencies of motion due to infection, urinary tract infection, I always prefer to take oral tablet of Norflox 400mg (for adult)

• by ricky1512

When ever I have problems like diarrhea and frequencies of motion due to infection, urinary tract infection, I always prefer to take oral tablet of Norflox 400mg (for adult) . It gives me wonder full result with

in 24 hours. I had hardly any problem after taking it. I always use this antibiotics for GI tract infection and Urinary tract infection. It is well tolerate and rarely have any adverse effect. Some times ...

• it causes headache, nausea, abdominal cramp etc. It should be not advisable to pregnant woman and not proved safe for lactation woman.

As it is not absorbed by intestine, excrete through faeces or urinary tract and thus also gives

useful result to other infections like typhoid fever and sexually transmitted disease.

It is available in 400mg and 100mg. It cost about Rs 20 for 10 tablets.

It is all time drug of choice for me and my family when needed.

pradeepitke Gmail.com says :

Can norflox be taken for cold fever urinary tract infection?What dose is described? I am 75Kg male.

Galega says :

Norflox can be taken in the treatment of urinary tract infection as well as for cold fever (because of bacteria). However, you should not take any medicine without doctor’s prescription in case of UTI. First let a doctor diagnose the disease and gravity of infection which will help in deciding a proper daily dose.

Kidd says :

Please check the adverse affects in . This is probably the worst medicine you can promote.

kEITH says :

I agree with mr Kidd, I was given a scribb. and the Dr. told me zero about the drug.
    Except it would be good for me.Lucky i ALWAYS DO RESEARCH. Jesus, some of the side effects are really bad. I am the type of person who usually picks up the side effect.
    So I will back to the Dr.and have another chat

Galega says :

Norflox is an antibiotic. All antibiotic may have some side effects. It is prescribed when benefits are more than any risks.

If taken under medical supervision without overdosing, it may not lead to any side effects. It can give quick result in case of bacterial infection.

Neville Mistry says :

I have urinary infection .The report says of pus cells in the tract. I hv been advised Norflox 400. How many should I take and for how long. Pls advise

Galega says :

You should also have got the dosage along with the prescription. You should follow that.

Ideally, you should take one tablet three times a day. But, follow the prescription of your doctor.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261511248161030/k2311a1115/11.15.07