steelyblue-rain on Ebay HAS THE PERFECT GIFT FOR LADIES
EBAY-CLOTHING ACCESSORIES GIFTS
  • I love to give gifts that are unusual, can't be found in our town, and are totally practical, as well as being 'bling
  • What actually happened, is that I bought one purse from this vendor
  • After getting so much attention, I decided I should get a few of these purses for some friends of mine who are difficult to buy for, as they seem to have everything I could afford to buy for them
  • Worth more than I am paying, and I know the friends and relatives I am giving them to will be more than thrilled to get them

• by covenly1
      I love to give gifts that are unusual, can’t be found in our town, and are totally practical, as well as being ‘bling! bling!’! I came upon this site on Ebay that is owned by Steelyblue-rain, and she has totally fixed me up for my Christmas surprises that will be totally loved! What actually happened, is that I bought one purse from this vendor. I got the purse, and everytime I used it, people stopped me in the street, in the stores, everywhere, wanting to know WHERE I got it! The purse is crocheted, and then, has these BIG sequins sewn onto it.

The first one I bought was a multi color, with a black background, and people won’t stop asking me questions about it! It is beautiful, and it is stretchy.

I put my regular purse in

it, and then, just use it as a hobo bag!

After getting so much attention, I decided I should get a few of these purses for some friends of mine who are difficult to buy for, as they seem to have everything I could afford to buy for them! These sequins on these purses are not those little sequins I see in stores in Northern CA, at all.

They are NOT at our malls.

The purses come from N.

Carolina, where they sell for a lot of money.

But, this vendor doesn’t charge a mint for them, AT ALL!

steelyblue-rain on Ebay, only charges $17 or less for each purse, and then, is willing to give a great discount for multiple purchases that can be sent out at the same time, to you! So far, I have ordered ...

• a gorgeous green sequin hobo purse, a black sequin hobo, a pink (this one everyone drools over, for SURE!) one, a purple one (wait till my friends see THIS one!), a copper one, a gold one, a lipstick red one, and I am still ordering!

Some of the hobo bags have zippers across the top.

Some of the purses have velcrove closure.

Some have more zippered compartments inside than others.

They are ALL breath takingly gorgeous! Worth more than I am paying, and I know the friends and relatives I am giving them to will be more than thrilled to get them!

Because the purses are shaped like hobo bags, you don’t need to be all dressed up to be wearing sequins! Sequins are IN! Notice that sequins are on jeans and tops that are just for playing

in, these days! Forget the days when sequins were for the dress up night! Be in style, and be in sequins!

I will admit, the hardest thing I have to do, is to decide which ones I am willing to part with! I did buy a couple of doubles, so that I would be SURE to GIVE the purses, as I intend to.

You just don’t know how hard it is to give away something you love this much!

Get on Ebay.

Check out steelyblue-rain, and order with total confidence! She sends the items quickly, so you still have time for that Christmas gift! Wait until my daughter in law sees the one I got for HER, and what I am going to slip inside of it, as a special surprise! Check out this site! Hurry, Christmas won’t wait for you!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 46151224810331/k2311a1215/12.15.05