Wendys Chattanooga Tn  » Restaurants  »
2.0
Rossville Blvd. Chattanooga Tn
  • I do have some complaints though, I can not eat mayo and I always plain ask to not have that added to my hamburger which should be a simple enough of a thing to ask

• by Amanda Buckles

I really enjoy eating anywhere that I can save some money. So I frequent Wendys on Rossville blvd.

The service is extremly fast, as soon as you pull up your order is taken, next window money immediatly taken and as soon as

you get to the final window your food is waiting.

I do have some complaints though, I can not eat mayo and I always plain ask to not have that added to my hamburger which should be a simple enough of a ...

• thing to ask.

They always put it on there anyway.

For some reason they are also always out of baked potatoes, you could leave and come back in two hours and they would still be out of baked potatoes.

I do not

know what the big deal is about not wanting to cook the potatos.

Actually I am glad that they are as quick as they are but the drive through staff could be a little more friendly, whatever happened to fast food service with a smile.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71511248011030/k2311a1115/11.15.07