Pario’s Redbank Tn
2.5
Dayton Blvd. Redbank Tn
  • I decided for this review to go to Pario's in Redbank
  • I was not to much impressed if I must so say
  • Our waitress almost gave us the impression that she wanted to sit down and carry on a conversation with us as we were dining, which I found highly unproffessional
  • The only good part about my whole dining experience was the dessert and it was actually decent, but again nothing to brag about

• by Amanda Buckles

I am an avid Italian food lover, and I am always open to review this particular kind of food. I decided for this review to go to Pario’s in Redbank.

I was not to much impressed if I must so say.

The food was just

ok.

The food did not have that great Italian taste that some of the other Italian restaurants possess.

Actually I was very dissatisfied, you entree did not even come with bread, which is a big part of an Italian meal.

However when I asked for ...

• the bread they did give me a bread stick on the house.

The prices were outrageous for any additional bread.

The restaurant was clean and in good condition.

conversation with us as we were dining, which I found highly unproffessional.

The only good part about my whole dining experience was the dessert and it was actually decent, but again nothing to brag about.

Overall I would probably not dine at this restaurant again.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71511247961030/k2311a1115/11.15.07