Capital Bank Ft Oglethorpe GA
Battlefield pkwy. Ft Oglethorpe GA
  • When it was time to venture out and get my on account, I decided that I would try a different bank
  • My experience with them was less than satisfactory
  • This is a small banking branch with only three locations , so aside from that I highly recommend them
  • This the best bank that I have ever had to pleasure to do business with

• by Amanda Buckles

My grandmother has been banking with the same bank for the majority of my life. When it was time to venture out and get my on account, I decided that I would try a different bank.

My experience with them was

less than satisfactory.

I ended up going to Capital Bank where my grandmother banked.

I am so glad that I did.

They are the most professional group of people I have ever came in contact with.

I have had nothing but ...

• good experiences with them.

The bank tellers are very friendly and super helpful.

If I have ever had any questions they got answered and if the that associate did not know the answer they found someone who did.

This is a

small banking branch with only three locations , so aside from that I highly recommend them.

I will continue to do business with them for years to come.

This the best bank that I have ever had to pleasure to do business with.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 421511247931030/k2311a1115/11.15.07