Shrek 2 movie  » Movies  »
  • I've just finished watching Shrek 2 for the first time - yes, I know, took me a while to get to it
  • Especially since I enjoyed Shrek 1 and looked forward to see the sequel
  • Unfortunately, it has the same drawback as well

• by Lorianna
      I’ve just finished watching Shrek 2 for the first time - yes, I know, took me a while to get to it. Especially since I enjoyed Shrek 1 and looked forward to see the sequel.

Overall, I was not disappointed.

The movie has the same refreshing humor with non-traditional twists of

popular fairy-tale plots that had made Shrek 1 stand out of the crowd.

Unfortunately, it has the same drawback as well: some farting humor.

Not much, but enough to make me cringe.

Sorry, people, but to me, farting is not funny, it is disgusting.

Especially on the screen.

That was my ...

• only complaint though.

I enjoyed the way they developed the story, with the prince who was supposed to rescue Princess Feona from the tower coming late and discovering that she’s already been rescued and has married someone else.

Then her parents, the king and the queen, invite the newlyweds to their

palace thinking that Feona married Prince Charming as she was supposed to - only to see two green ogres instead, one of them claiming to be their daughter.

The king is not happy with the match, and neither is the fairy, the mother of Prince Charming.

The two conspire to get rid of Shrek.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11151224770331/k2311a1215/12.15.05