Ellips Hair Vitamins
  • In the first week of having my hair straight, it was really amazing because it was so shiny and really straight

• by ennylance
      I really been having problems with my hair when I started to go to the parlor and make my hair straight. In the first week of having my hair straight, it was really amazing because it was so shiny and really straight.

But after a few days, it was really getting worst I have been wondering why my hair has a lot of

problems like a lot of hair falls,my hair looks dry, it is really hard to comb and whenever I use shampoo,it is like my hair really getting worst.

I have to use conditioner everyday today because without it, I can not even comb my hair.

It is hard because it has a lot of dangles and even you here a brittle sound if ...

• I comb my hair.

I am really getting really tired of it.

But I was really thankful for having Ellips Hair vitamins.

This is an oil made from jojoba and it has a lot of vitamins like Vitamin B5,A,C,E that helps repair damage hair from hair treatments that could really make your hair worst like hair blowing, curling, coloring and rebonding.

There are a

two colors to choose from, like yellow and pink.

I use the pink one.

There are 6 gel capsules of 1 mL jojoba oil in one blister.

I just use it everyday by wiping its content to my hair.

It really is good for my hair because it helped me a lot.

I do not have problems anymore about hair falls and brittle dry hair.

It is really good .

Ellips Hair Vitamins
    Bella says :

Ellips contain -conol and silicones that will spoil your hair in the long run.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341411247610630/k2311a1114/11.14.07