Blackberry Curve  » Phones  »
  • When I first turned on the device, I thought to myself Oh jeez, I have to learn how to use another device now
  • I have had many phones where I had to search desperately to find features that I found in about a second on my Crackberry

• by Mate Nagy

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

You may hear a lot of people call these magical devices called “Blackberries”, “Crackberries”. At first I had no idea why they were called such an obsessive device. After all, its a phone! How addicted can you get to my phone?

Well, after my purchase of the Blackberry Curve, I clearly saw why these devices are so addictive. Not only is the design of the Curve smooth, and very enjoyable to look at, but it is showered in an abundance of features such as push email, XM Satellite Radio, Voice Activated

Dialing, and a cool blinky light.

When I first turned on the device, I thought to myself “Oh jeez, I have to learn how to use another device now…” But was I wrong. The device was so easy to use. Its trackball in the middle (The same as the Blackberry Pearl) made navigation come alive in a 3D form. No longer are we stuck with the “up” and “down” button on a cell phone, but now I can move diagonal and vertical and horizontal. I can move wherever I want ...

• to on my screen!

Setting up Blackberry’s famous Push Email could not be any easier. The Personal Email Wizard easily configures your Curve to retrieve your emails for you, and even gives you a custom Blackberry email address (Don’t we all love free stuff?) The Push Email feature is incredible. I can send an email from my Desktop to my cell phone, and I will recieve the email within a few seconds. Speed = Good.

I was very happy with how the Blackberry can be customized so easily. I simply changed

my background, edited my sounds, and enabled security features to my liking. I have had many phones where I had to search desperately to find features that I found in about a second on my Crackberry.

So after a week, I can really see why it is a Crackberry. The smooth design of the Curve will literally glue it to your hands. The blinking light will keep you awake all night long, (not really, you can turn it off), and the reliability will have you glad you purchased a Crackberry.

Blackberry Curve

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371311247560630/k2311a1113/11.13.07