Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Bandages
  • I thought that it would be a good test to see just how well they work
  • Add them to your medicine cabinet and you won't be disappointed

• by suthernsmooth

Have you ever had trouble keeping a bandage in place? Sometimes cuts and scrapes happen in the worst possible place such as the crook of a finger, or in the bend of your arm or leg and it’s hard to get a bandage to stay in place. Especially if you are an active individual.

These Band-Aid Flexible Fabric bandages work really well at staying

in place and keeping the cut covered and protected. You can get them wet and they will still stay in place. The only drawback to them that I have found is when you put them on, you better make sure that they�re going on straight and where you need them. If you try and peel them off to reposition them you will have ...

• a bit of a fight on your hands.

I have found the flexible fabric to be a great asset. The bandages will move with you. This is important especially if the cut is in a bad spot. I cut my finger recently and the first thing I did was reach for these bandages. I thought that it would be a good test to see

just how well they work. They passed with flying colors! I could even type without the bandage restricting my movements.

For children or active adults, look to the Band-Aid name for your first-aid needs. They won’t let you down. As soon as I discovered just how well they work, I have kept them on hand. Add them to your medicine cabinet and you won’t be disappointed!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341311247380630/k2311a1113/11.13.07