Frigidaire Super Capacity Plus Washing Machine  » Electronics  »
  • On several phone calls he mentioned that he was really impressed with its performance
  • At the cost of under $500.00 USD, it wasn't a bad investment
  • And knowing that it carries the Frigidaire name and manufacture's warranty, I know that it will be washing my family's clothes for a long time to come

• by suthernsmooth

My husband recently rented the Frigidaire Super Capacity Plus washing machine for a corporate apartment that he was staying at for his job. On several phone calls he mentioned that he was really impressed with its performance.

He said that although the tub looked small, this washing machine made doing laundry easy. Saying that it could easily hold seven pairs of blue jeans and that it cleaned them very well. Which is no easy feat since he works outdoors in all the elements.

When

the time came for him to pack up the apartment and head home there wasn�t a lot left on it before it was paid off, so he went ahead and purchased it and brought it home. When we got it hooked up and I tried it for the first time, I knew immediately what he had been talking about.

The Frigidaire Super Capacity Plus looks like every other white, standard washing machine, but it’s not. I have since used it to wash several ...

• loads of clothes. It has easy to use dials, several settings for temperature, fabrics, and water levels. The operation is whisper quiet. And best of all it does hold quite a load of clothes easily. With my other washing machine I couldn’t wash more than four pairs of blue jeans or even a king-size comforter.

With the Frigidaire washer I don�t have to worry about what it can or can�t handle. I have since put it to the test several times over,

and it passed with flying colors. To make washing easier it also has a liquid fabric softener dispenser that is built into the agitator. If you’ve ever had spotty residue left on your dark-colored clothes, then you can appreciate how the built-in dispenser helps.

At the cost of under $500.00 USD, it wasn’t a bad investment. And knowing that it carries the Frigidaire name and manufacture’s warranty, I know that it will be washing my family’s clothes for a long time to come.

jeff says :

I have a Frigidaire Super Cap. plus washer. When I turn the knob to super plus to fill up with the most water, I find myself turning the reset knob past the super plus setting to override the largest setting it has for me to fill up with more water to do the load. I am not simply talking about jamming more clothes than there should be, it just looks like the water level is shorter than it had been at one time. Is there a way to adjust something to set it a little higher? Do I need a Frigidaire rep. to do this or can I do it if there is a way? Thank you and I hope to hear a positive answer Jeff

suthernsmooth replies :

Hi Jeff This feature caught me off guard at first also. If I`m understanding your question and please let me know if I`ve not quite got it , then all you should have to do is reset the water level for every load you wash, due to the fact that each load is different from the next. For instance, you can have a large load of jeans say eight pair and a large load of bed linens say three sets but even though they are both large in volume, they are different in things such as weight, the amount of water they absorb, etc. Also keep in mind that the clothes shouldn`t go in the washer until it has been filled with water doing so may cause the water to be soaked up by the clothes before the machine has reached its water capacity, and this can throw off the water level. I hope that re-setting the water level for each individual load is all that is needed for you. If there are no other problems with the machine, i.e. - no water leaks, or strange noises then go to the re-set position on the knob, and then going back to set the level you need, should do the trick. Also, don`t forget, this washer is of the `water-saver` type, so it can do the washing with less water than most machines. I`ll keep my fingers crossed that this fixes the problem you`re having, and you don`t have to call a repairman. Those guys can be expensive Good luck suthernsmooth

TARIQ AZIZ says :

SIR I PURCHASE A WASHING MACHINE MADE BY FRIGIDAIRE SUPER CAPACITY 22 LB RATED MODEL WCISA 25650 SERIAL NO XC63468651 FROM UNITED ARAB EMIRATES WHEN I OPEN BOX I CAN NOT FOUND MANUAL INSTRUCTION BOOK OR GUIDE BOOK FOR USE OF APPLIANCE SO I FACE A LOT OF PROBLEM THAT HOW CAN I USE SO PLS HELP ME OR SEND ME BY MAIL INSTRUCTION FOR USE THANKS

Jules Li says :

Frigidaire doesn’t list an online manual for this particular model. If you want to be sent a manual by mail, I would suggest contacting Frigidaire. Here’s one of their contact numbers: 800-444-4944.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161311247330630/k2311a1113/11.13.07