TreSemme Smooth and Silky Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • Then I found the TreSemme Smooth and Silky Conditioner
  • I decided that since the shampoo did such a wonderful job on my hair that the conditioner would work just as well
  • The main reason that I like it is because when I put some into my hand to work into my hair, it stays where I want it

• by suthernsmooth

My hair is very long, very thick, and very curly. I am always looking for a conditioner that can stand up to that. It’s not an easy task and there have been many conditioners that have failed to stand up to that challenge

through the years.

Then I found the TreSemme Smooth and Silky Conditioner. I’ll admit that the main reason I purchased this product is because of the TreSemme Smooth and Silky Shampoo. I decided that since the shampoo did such a wonderful job on my hair that the conditioner would work just as well.

I am so glad that I picked up this conditioner! The main reason that I like it is because when I put some into my hand to work into my hair, it stays where I ...

• TreSemme Smooth and Silky Conditioner
      want it. In fact, it is so thick and creamy that it actually mounds up on itself instead of dripping through my fingers.

This conditioner actually left my hair feeling normal and easy to work with, not greasy-looking or stringy. At around $3.48 USD

for a large, 32 ounce (that�s one quart!) bottle, it is well worth the price. I am more than happy with its performance. Should you ever find yourself considering purchasing this product, do give it a try. It passed my tests with flying colors!

TreSemme Smooth and Silky Conditioner
lecka says :

just bought tresemme soft silky shampoo yesterday n used it immediately this morning.. well, i’m feeling good bout it )

Michelle says :

Tresemme waxes my hair. For me with curly fine hair it seems to coat it after awhile and it looses its luster. I am stuck paying…

Vanessa says :

I also have curly fine hair. Your comment got cut off, but I am guessing you were about to say that you’re stuck paying “a lot of money for salon brands.” Am I right? lol Me too, and curly fine hair is pretty high maintenance. It is fragile and prone to breakage, but it also needs deep conditioning. A lightly, silkier conditioner works better than the product reviewed in this article, along with a weekly protein treatment. If you do use a grocery store product like Tresemme on fine hair, you should use a clarifying shampoo every couple of weeks to remove the build up and keep it shiny.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311311247310530/k2311a1113/11.13.07