TreSemme Smooth and Silky Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know that that will save me money in the long run since my hair is so long and thick
  • I very much recommend this product to anyone who is in the market looking for a great shampoo that does what it says

• by suthernsmooth

Having naturally curly and long hair makes it hard to find a shampoo that doesn’t weigh it down or make it look greasy. And I have always had my eye out for a shampoo that does what it�s advertised to do. That’s no easy task and one that I’ve spent quite a pretty penny on through the years.

Then I ran across TreSemme Smooth and Silky shampoo. The first three tests that I put a shampoo through happens right there in the store before I even purchase it.

It has to 1) Be affordable, and at $3.48 USD for a large bottle it passed that test. 2) It has to smell good. The scent is wonderful. It has a soft, delicate smell and is not heavy with perfume. And 3) It can�t be watery. If I turn the bottle this way and that and the shampoo moves with the bottle like water, then I’ll pass. Who needs a shampoo that�s going to drip off your fingers or out of your hair?

The fourth test is how ...

• well does it work? The TreSemme worked beautifully! Passing the first three tests let me know that it was going to be good, but sometimes even I have been fooled by other affordable, good-smelling, thick shampoos. In the shower the one thing that stood out about the TreSemme shampoo is that when I put some in my hand, it didn�t drip out through my fingers. It is nice and thick and stayed exactly where I put it.

Once I got it in my hair, it lathered up very

well. I didn�t have to add extra water to get the lather going either. All I had to do was shampoo and I didn’t even need to use any extra to get all of my hair clean. I know that that will save me money in the long run since my hair is so long and thick. I very much recommend this product to anyone who is in the market looking for a great shampoo that does what it says. TreSemme Smooth and Silky lives up to its name!

Shayna says :

re : I very much recommend this product to anyone who is in the market looking for a great shampoo that does what it says
    I agree I have curly hair and and makes it soft.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311311247300530/k2311a1113/11.13.07