Olay Body Wash Plus Radiance Ribbons  » Cosmetics  »
  • He works outdoors and has always had a problem with the weather's affects on his skin, so I listened to his advice and purchased this product
  • The first thing that I noticed about it was the scent
  • I highly recommend this product for anyone who has a problem with dry skin or for anyone who works outdoors in harsh weather conditions

• by suthernsmooth

Knowing that winter with its cold harsh winds will soon set in where I live, and the dryness of the heated air inside the house, I figured it was time to find a body wash that would help keep my skin soft. But looking through the numerous products that are lined up on the store shelves didn’t help make my decision any easier.

My husband is actually the person that recommended I try the Olay

Body Wash Plus Radiance Ribbons. He works outdoors and has always had a problem with the weather’s affects on his skin, so I listened to his advice and purchased this product.

There are several varieties of this product, but I got the one that he suggested, which is the green one with luminous brighteners. And you know what? He was so right! The first thing that I noticed about it was the scent. It’s a ...

• very light scent, not perfume-y or too overpowering.

When you wash with it, it lathers up extremely well and the lather stays on your skin until you rinse it off. It is very thick and you can tell that it’s cleaning as well as putting moisture back into your skin. Normally I would apply lotion to my skin after toweling off from the shower, but with the Olay Body Wash Plus Radiance Ribbons there

was no need. My skin felt so silky smooth that I didn’t have to reach for the lotion.

I highly recommend this product for anyone who has a problem with dry skin or for anyone who works outdoors in harsh weather conditions. It’s a fantastic product! It’s not too expensive and has an easy-to-hold bottle that works great in the shower. Pick it up the next time you are in need of body wash; you won’t be disappointed!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311311247290530/k2311a1113/11.13.07