Deluxe Fresh Flow Pet Fountain  » Pets  »
  • I am so glad that I bought this for my kitties
  • I highly recommend this product for anyone who has pets

• by suthernsmooth

Would you drink a glass of water that has been sitting out on your counter for a few days? No, of course not. It would be bland, tasteless, and not very fresh. Now think about the water that your pets are drinking. I am here to tell you that for a small investment, your pets can enjoy the benefits of having fresh, clean, filtered water.

The Deluxe Fresh Flow Fountain costs around $40.00 USD, but it has more than paid for itself. Having several indoor cats, I am glad

that I purchased this product for them. I have also learned, over the course of their lifetime, that fresh, clean water helps to keep them healthier.

One of my cats fell ill a few years back. She had to undergo major surgery, with weeks of rehabilitation. The first thing that my vet wanted to know was if Katie had access to fresh water constantly. Thanks to the Deluxe Fresh Flow Fountain she did. The vet let me know that that was a great investment and that had Katie not ...

• been able to get fresh water whenever she needed it, she would not have recovered so quickly.

The Deluxe Fresh Flow Fountain comes in two different sizes, small and large. The small one works well for cats and small dogs. The larger one works well for multiple pet households and large dogs. You can purchase replacement filters for it that go into the water that is pulled through the pump. It then sends the filtered water down a ’slide’. This keeps the water fresh and clean for your pets.

I

am so glad that I bought this for my kitties. Knowing that they can have fresh, clean water anytime they need it or want it makes me feel good. I have had the Deluxe Fresh Flow Fountain for several years and it doesn�t give me any problems. All you have to do is change the filter every so often and fill up the reservoir tank every other day or so. I highly recommend this product for anyone who has pets. You will see a difference in their health, and their happiness.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291311247270530/k2311a1113/11.13.07