Mario 64: Nintendo Ds
  • Also, the game has the ability to allow you to play with Yoshi or Luigi which I found fun to go through different worlds with these new characters

• by rich

Super Mario 64 DS is a game that you will need to get if you are a true Mario fan, even if you have played this game many years ago. It is Mario 64 redone with a

touch screen technology, the colors are sharp and the textures are done well. The screen is bright and Mario looks better here then he did on the original N64. Also, the game has the ability to allow you to play with Yoshi or Luigi which I found fun to go through different worlds with these new characters. I did find the use of the d-pad when jumping or completing various other tasks to be ...

• Mario 64: Nintendo Ds
      daunting and pretty annoying but I loved the ability of Mario to grow because it looks great when levels are small and he appears very big. This is a game that offered me tons of replay value,
      I gave it to my cousin and she has played it for weeks also. The game looks great and it is actually harder then the original Mario because of the controls but it is worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281111247170930/k2311a1111/11.11.07