Visa Gift Card
  • Additionally, for people who shop online it helps to protect your identity since the numbers used are not your own personal information and this is something that can save you a ton of money in the long run, I was an identity theft victim because someone found my credit card online and believe me I wish I knew about these sooner

• by rich

The Visa company offers a wide range of gift cards for customers to buy at your local CVS or grocery store that can be loaded with cash in your choice of $25,$50, $100, or a custom amount higher then $150

and I can tell you this is useful for many things. First, it allows you to give the person a gift that is as good as cash which can be used anywhere around the world for anything and it is ...

• not as dengerious as carrying cash and risking getting hurt. Additionally, for people who shop online it helps to protect your identity since the numbers used are not your own personal information and this is something that can save you
        a ton of money in the long run, I was an identity theft victim because someone found my credit card online and believe me I wish I knew about these sooner. They are great, free of charge and very convienent also.

gamesgalore and the billiard store medicine hat alberta says :

we recieved a gift card but the total of numbers did not show up…. we are not able to process the transaction for this card and would like to know if we are able to access the card or get the required numbers to process this… not sure if it is a reloadable or non reloadable card.. could you please help with this request…..

Marg says :

This particular card is not reloadable. It’s just a one-time card. Also if you card is being declined it’s likely because you are using it as a debit card, you shouldn’t use it as a debit card because it’s not unless you have a pin set for it. You can confirm this info here:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 461111247060930/k2311a1111/11.11.07