Glow in the Dark Ouija Board Hasbro  » Games  »
2.0
  • So a couple of years ago I bought a glow in the dark Ouija board made by Hasbro
  • I thought it was going to be a lot bigger than it was
  • Now this is a pretty cool feature, it is the only thing I like about the board
  • I think this could have been a great board if it was bigger and the glow lasted at least a few hours

• by MysticPen

So a couple of years ago I bought a glow in the dark Ouija board made by Hasbro. And I have to say that it kind of sucked. I didn’t really like it. First of all it was very tiny. I thought it was going to be a lot bigger than it was. It was much smaller than the original size of the Ouija used

to be. Also it didn’t move when I asked it some questions. So I am not sure the thing even works.

However the good thing about this glow in the dark Ouija board was that it actually did glow in the dark. Now this is a pretty cool feature, it is the only thing I like about the board. But I did not like the fact ...

• that it only lasted about 30 mins. I think this could have been a great board if it was bigger and the glow lasted at least a few hours.

I had to hold the glow in the dark Ouija board to a lamp to get the thing to charge. Then after that is only lasted about 30 mins. I think this board is for little kids,

but it is not a good board for adults or teens. If you have small kids that want to play with a Ouija board I’d say buy them this board. But if you want a better board you’re better off buying a real one online.

I give this glow in the dark Ouija board a 4. It was not a good product and it didn’t even work for me.

Starletta Benson says :

re : So a couple of years ago I bought a glow in the dark Ouija board made by Hasbro
    I was skeptical to buy it at first, because of the dangers of using a Ouija Board. But I decided to give it a try. My husband and I used the Ouija Board with no luck. We tried it at different places, different times, etc, but it never moved on it own. So either this Ouija board doesn’t work, or we were going to all non haunted places. Not sure which it was, but overall it was a fun experience to try it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281111246880830/k2311a1111/11.11.07