McDoanld’s Double Cheese Burger  » Food  »
  • When you think about it a bag of chips in a vending machines cost you about 75 cents

• by MysticPen

One of my favorite items on the dollar menu at McDonald’s is the McDonald’s Double Cheese Burger. This is a great burger that tastes really good and is very cheap. I only spend 1 dollar and I get pretty full with one of these burgers.

I really like the tastes of the pickles and mustard on this burger. They usually serve them nice and warm when you get them at the drive through. The McDoanld’s Double Cheese Burger is something anyone can afford to buy. And the price is really worth it. When you think about it a bag of chips in a vending machines cost you about 75 cents. And for 25 cents more you can buy yourself a tasty Double Cheeseburger at McDonald’s.

The McDoanld’s Double Cheese Burger is a burger your kids will ...

• McDoanld's Double Cheese Burger
      love also. My little cousin loves the taste of this burger and eats it often when we take him to McDoanld’s. The rest of my family also enjoys this good burger.

I would say that for the price of 1 dollar this burger is really

worth it. It is probably the cheapest burger I have ever ate in my life. But the taste and quality is not bad. If you are looking for something cheap and good to eat while on the go buy a McDoanld’s Double Cheese Burger today.

Elena says :

I tasted McDonald’s Cheese Burger and I really loved it. It is appreciated by many Romanian people too. The price is not so expensive, you must pay almost 2 dollars for it in our country but it deserves. So you can taste it warm and enjoy the mustard and the pickles on this burger. My son enjoys this delicious burger too, especially the slices of American cheese and eats it often when we are going to McDonald’s.

Francisco says :

re : When you think about it a bag of chips in a vending machines cost you about 75 cents
A mi parecer que una maquina expendedora tenga chips por 75 centavos es todo una ganga, ya que normalmente valen mucho mas.

quick note by anonymous :

The junior burger from McDonalds is so fulling. You think it would just be enough for children but it’s a meal for adults too. The price is perfect and perfect size for both children and adults.

tata says :

I often buy McDonald’s products. My daughter loves a Double Cheese Burger. It’s amazing when there’s so much cheese in the product. Inexpensive and very tasty.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271111246860830/k2311a1111/11.11.07