McDoanld’s Double Cheese Burger

• by MysticPen

One of my favorite items on the dollar menu at McDonald’s is the McDonald’s Double Cheese Burger. This is a great burger that tastes really good and is very cheap. I only spend 1 dollar and I get pretty full with one of these burgers. I really like the tastes of the pickles and mustard on

this burger. They usually serve them nice and warm when you get them at the drive through. The McDoanld’s Double Cheese Burger is something anyone can afford to buy. And the price is really worth it. When you think about it a bag of chips in a vending machines cost you about 75 cents. And for ...

• 25 cents more you can buy yourself a tasty Double Cheeseburger at McDonald’s.

The McDoanld’s Double Cheese Burger is a burger your kids will love also. My little cousin loves the taste of this burger and eats it often when we take him to McDoanld’s. The rest of my family also enjoys this good burger.

I would

say that for the price of 1 dollar this burger is really worth it. It is probably the cheapest burger I have ever ate in my life. But the taste and quality is not bad. If you are looking for something cheap and good to eat while on the go buy a McDoanld’s Double Cheese Burger today.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271111246860830/k2311a1111/11.11.07