The Matrix  » Movies  »
  • The Matrix is one of the best movie I have seen in my entire life
  • I was so impressed with this movie that I had to buy it on DVD after seeing it at a friends house
  • I also really enjoyed the music used in the movie
  • Watching The Matrix was a very great experience for me
  • I thought the plot and story was very well written in The Matrix

• by MysticPen

The Matrix is one of the best movie I have seen in my entire life. The storyline is just awesome. And the acting is just great. My favorite character would of course have to be Neo. The whole concept of The Matrix just blew me away. I was so impressed with

this movie that I had to buy it on DVD after seeing it at a friends house.

The special effects are stunning in The Matrix. I loved every minute of the movie. When everything slowed down and the the good guys dodged bullets was just awesome. I also liked how the character ...

• would fly through the air and kick their enemies in mid air. I also really enjoyed the music used in the movie. The music just made it all come together. Watching The Matrix was a very great experience for me. It felt like I was watching a mater piece.

I thought the

plot and story was very well written in The Matrix. It shows a fantasy world full of tyranny and control. It shows us that technology can be used to have people enslaved. But I also saw it as a warning for people to stand up against tyranny. The Matrix is a great futurist film.

The Matrix

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111111246840830/k2311a1111/11.11.07