South Korea  » Travel  »
  • I love traveling to South Korea and being in it
  • I have been to Korea with my aunt and her family before and I was really amazed to see that there are generally good shopping everywhere, and I have experienced that greatly, and the food were fine tasting and the culture in Korea is really interesting
  • I think the difference would perhaps be the language
  • You could say that I have a great escapade in Japan, and I wouldn't liken the experience elsewhere, for that matter
  • A nice Korean dish, which is filled with spicy, good flavor and definitely appetizing

• by deadpoet

I love traveling to South Korea and being in it. The Capital City is known as Seoul, and Korea is in Asia, of course. I have been to Korea with my aunt and her family before and I was really amazed to see that there are generally good shopping everywhere, and I have experienced that greatly, and the food were fine tasting and the culture in Korea is really interesting. The economy looks to be booming too, and that was visible when I was there and there were quite a lot of sales going on that I tried to grab.

The people of Korea is also like the Japanese people and they do bow and stuff like that. I think the difference would perhaps be the language? Not sure.

But common sense tells me that people of Korea speaks Korean and Japanese people speak in Japanense, right? You could say that I have a great escapade in Japan, and I wouldn’t liken the experience elsewhere, for that matter.

Some great shopping places that I could remember would be Tongdaemon, Itaewon and Namdaemon. I found everything to be really interesting and that each department was located in every storey and there were also stalls nearby selling the same line of products. So, I tend to compare the prices and always end up having the best deals, ha! As for skiing activity, we went to this place called Yong Pyeong Ski Resort and stayed there. It was really a great stay and the lessons given on skiing were great too. Even my ...

• mom tried skiing and was really loving it. We had so much fun and I wish so many times that there will be snow in Singapore someday, ha!

Okay, so when it comes to having meals, try Kim Chi. This is also a popular dish in Singapore and something that a lot of my friends love eating too back home. A nice Korean dish, which is filled with spicy, good flavor and definitely appetizing. The fact that there were also steaming soups served with great ingredients made me think that Korean dishes are really healthy. There was never a moment that I felt anything lacking at all and I was loving everything, really.

As for the coldness, I really couldn’t get used to it, until now. I really felt cold throughout my

stay there and I even bought 2 sweaters to match the coldness. No wonder the people of Korea all look really fair and lovely.

I suppose the most memorable experience to me would be the numerous restaurants that are really spoiled for choices and also the fact that I love so much visiting and checking out things in the Farmers market. There are lots of fresh fishes there, with loads of vegetables at reasonable prices. One should really take note of the prices and my mom jokingly said that if the markets are nearer to home, she would totally spend her whole market expenditure there.

In short, Korea is a place for those daring to try out the unique dishes and experience the cold weather. This is something different, but nice to me. I love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381111246710830/k2311a1111/11.11.07