Italy  » Travel  »
Europe
  • I remember watching some really gorgeous and magnificent cliffs and hills and then everything else was definitely awe-inspiring to me
  • Whenever I think of Capri, I think of the color magenta and purple
  • It certainly looked rare to me, and the ride was definitely great and a somewhat cool experience
  • Other than that, there is still yet a lot of Italy to be explored, but food-wise, I don't need to argue and say that Italy have one of the best foods served

• by deadpoet

Italy is a really gorgeous country filled with great art, architecture and also historical facts. But then the cities tend to be a bit busy, and the main capital is none other than Rome.

I remember going to the gorgeous island of Capri and this has one of the greatest memories ever for me. I remember watching some really gorgeous and magnificent cliffs and hills and then everything else was definitely awe-inspiring to me. Whenever I think of Capri, I think of the color magenta and purple. Don’t know why. There are great looking bougainvillas on the rising cliffs

and wow, it is something like looking at Paris or something.

We then followed a local tour guide that brought us on a 40 or so minutes hike from the town area and we went to the Villa Jovis, which was the grandest villa built by the Emperor before. The name was Tiberius but then I was quite disgusted by remembering some of the wildest and notorious activities that he had done there before. And just outside the villa, there was this particular precipice where he threw his victims after he had been “through with them”. That was so disgusting, and just by looking at the scene made me hate the Emperor so much. I didn’t know why the place was preserved. They should have close the place or something. After that, we rested for a bit and then took a ride back to the hotel.

During the evenings, it was rest and relax time, and me and my group of friends went to rideon this particular cab which was a convertible. It certainly looked rare to me, and the ride was definitely great and a somewhat cool experience. There was this particular charming little cafe that I remember having dinner on and ...

• Italy
      then we saw some tourists that really looked deadbeat tired, and they were smiling tiredly at us. I felt that was due to the harsh weather, which had some being really uncomfortable. Other than that, we went to the down town of Capri the next morning, and there were lots of other tourists as well. There were lots of small hotels and private villas in the surrounding areas and one local person told us that for that extra $$$, you could have lodgings with really gorgeous views of the Mediterranean from the pools and patios. Lovely, right?

Other than that, there is

still yet a lot of Italy to be explored, but food-wise, I don’t need to argue and say that Italy have one of the best foods served. If not, I wouldn’t be seeing lots of Italian pizza joints or restaurants in Singapore as franchise, hmmmmmmm.

I would frankly love to get back to Italy and have a more proper experience, but then, I have been there more than once. Perhaps, there is something that I am looking for which I’ve yet to find. The people of Italy has this sort of carefree life that they are having and they looked really happy. I want that happiness.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381111246650830/k2311a1111/11.11.07