London  » Travel  »
England - UK, Europe
  • Well, I am very cheerful when I talk about London the whole time, and I think I could never, ever tire myself of being there at all
  • So, you can sense how interested and loveable London is to all the people that are close to me and I love
  • Let me talk about London in a different perspective, one that I really love and in the light of things that I see
  • I never have had any problems looking for food whenever I am in London, and amazing food could be gotten everywhere, in fact
  • Just stick in being a goody, boring, tourist

• by deadpoet

London is a really wonderful town, and if you still don’t know where this is located, it is in the region of England and in the country of UK, in Europe. Well, that is precise details, ha! Well, I am very cheerful when I talk about London the whole time, and I think I could never, ever tire myself of being there at all. I have been there with my boyfriend, family and aunt, and they are either on together trips or solo trips with them mixed and all and not. So, you can sense how interested and loveable London is to all the people that are close to me and I love.

There is this particular kids poem or something that I love to play when I was small and the song would go by, “London Bridge is

falling down, falling down, falling down….London Bridge is falling down, My…Fair…Lady…” - sounds nice, right? But I do pray that the London Bridge don’t ever fall down though, hmmmm. Let me talk about London in a different perspective, one that I really love and in the light of things that I see.

O.K, based from my personal observations, there are lots of homeless people in London. They are all around, near the tube stations, near anywhere at all, and my most best advice is for you not to give them any money at all, because I saw this particular incident whereby a gentleman gave something, and then the rest of the beggars were like fighting with the one that received the money. Get what I mean..? You wouldn’t want to get into this kind of mess. And ...

• to come as a tourist in London and spend your days and lodgings there could run up to be expensive, much more living in it. I talked to one local who had been staying there for quite some time, and she is an American. It was actually a small talk, actually and she told me that she has then since came to love London and she said that it is indeed a very expensive city/town to live in. There are bad issues like drugs and other types of crimes including London, and she kept mentioning the fact that these homeless people tend to stick around in tourists areas.

I used a travelcard, which is like a pass or something and made it possible for me to travel via the London tube or trains and stuff like that. If you

intend to get a cab, make sure that it is a licensed cab, and that could be recognised easily on the cab. And do not trust guys that use their own cars and claim that they are cab drivers. Usually, high chances are they are not.

Food-wise, there are lots of Western and American eating house or restaurants that one may find, and Asians restaurants are on the rise as well. I never have had any problems looking for food whenever I am in London, and amazing food could be gotten everywhere, in fact.

Nightlife are aplenty, and if you must come, it will be very advisable to avoid the booze and etc, because you might not know where you might end up. Just stick in being a goody, boring, tourist..you’ll get more experience and joy in that sense, trust me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381111246610830/k2311a1111/11.11.07