Austria  » Travel  »
Europe
  • There are lots of snow activities that one can do in Austria, and I think the country is privileged in that sense
  • For a tropical country like Singapore, I can only so much experience these types of snowing activities when I go to countries like these
  • I know that some of the taste felt spicy and there are tastes of mustard and the likes, but I really couldn't get the hang of the taste buds there
  • As for fruits, I could definitely relate well to because there are my favorite strawberries, blueberries and also some mushrooms
  • If you are looking for a great hospitality industry, be sure that you avoid the holiday seasons, because I made that mistake of coming on the holiday season and Austria is really heavy on holidays and the locals were everywhere, that you have to give the excuse of missed hospitality

• by deadpoet

Austria is in Europe, and I have been on a tour group with my boyfriend and some of his friends together in this great European country. The Capital City of Austria is Vienna and the languages spoken, from my personal observations are mainly German. They use a currency there called schilling and groschen and I find that really a nice name for a currency. Here is my review of this great country.

There are lots of snow activities that one can do in Austria, and I think the country is privileged in that sense. For a tropical country like Singapore, I can only so much experience these types of snowing activities when I go to countries like these. From what I see, I felt that Austria is a very gorgeous country and it

seems romantic to me as well. There are lots that one can do in Austria, and the scenes; a lot of them are picturesque.

The country’s natural beauty really strikes me at my best form and I would dare to say that my skin glowed nicely all the way while I was there with my boyfriend and the others.

I can get along with everything else in Austria except for the food. Now, it is hard to get in touch with the food, and a lot of times, I couldn’t really get what they were serving. I know that some of the taste felt spicy and there are tastes of mustard and the likes, but I really couldn’t get the hang of the taste buds there. Perhaps, practice would make perfect. But ...

• since I don’t eat pork nor lard, I painstakingly asked the wait staff for menus that do not have those and then I was recommended to some queer dishes that I couldn’t really fathom the tastes. But I would label it as I don’t really know these dishes well.

As for fruits, I could definitely relate well to because there are my favorite strawberries, blueberries and also some mushrooms. We did activities like hiking through the amazingly peaceful forests, but with a ranger of course, and I saw some deep blue lakes, which were really worth to take pictures on. I loved the experience so much and I highly recommend anyone of you out there wanting to come to Austria to find some local guides beyond the bus rides and etc, which could take people

on hiking trips and stuff like that. Trust me, it is really worth it.

I noticed that there were also fun family activities that one could find like the skiing activities, and there are lots of ski resorts that I saw. In fact, I have stayed in some before, and I must say that the experiences were really out of this world, I tell you. If you are looking for a great hospitality industry, be sure that you avoid the holiday seasons, because I made that mistake of coming on the holiday season and Austria is really heavy on holidays and the locals were everywhere, that you have to give the excuse of “missed hospitality”. But then, all is well in Austria, and I find this experience a very different one from other parts of Europe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381111246590830/k2311a1111/11.11.07