Aussie Awesome Volume Conditioner
2.0
  • I have always been a fan of Aussie hair care products so I bought the new Aussie Awesome Volume Conditioner, on sale for only $3.99CDN
  • The first time I used Aussie Awesome Volume Conditioner, I noticed it had a thinner consistency than other conditioners made by them

• by Melissa Glenn

I have always been a fan of Aussie hair care products so I bought the new Aussie Awesome Volume Conditioner, on sale for only $3.99CDN. I should have left it on the shelf.

This brand new conditioner brought out by the Australian Aussie family comes in a snazzy 400ml purple bottle. While the

new packaging is eye-catching and the pop top easy to open and dispense conditioner, there is absolutely nothing else positive about this product.

The first time I used Aussie Awesome Volume Conditioner, I noticed it had a thinner consistency than other conditioners made by them. It also took quite a lot of this ...

• product to make my curly hair soft, another unusual thing for Aussie. Even worse, I certainly did not get any volume instead I got flat hair! Very flat.

The next time I used it, I tried using a little less, same result, flat hair. While this conditioner boasts that it has �lightweight conditioners�

it is simply not true, the conditioners lay very heavy on my hair. The only redeeming factor for this conditioner is that it has the same rich floral scent as the other Aussie products I trust on my hair.

Don’t buy Aussie Awesome Volume Conditioner; it is simply not worth the money or the flat hair!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311111246360730/k2311a1111/11.11.07