Canon PIXMA iP90v
  • I have had several inkjet printers and the best by far is my new Canon PIXMA iP90v Bubblejet Portable Printer

• by Melissa Glenn

I have had several inkjet printers and the best by far is my new Canon PIXMA iP90v Bubblejet Portable Printer. While I have always been a fan of Canon camera products, this was the first computer printer I had bought from them, and I am certainly glad I did.

I needed a

printer that could travel with me, one that was not too bulky, heavy or difficult to load the inkjet cartridges. The Canon PIXMA weighs only four pounds and is so slender I wasn�t sure how good the printing capabilities would be. I need not have worried.

The PIXMA prints in both black ...

• and white and colour and it has 1,088 print nozzles the most of any inkjet printer, which means that colour, gets distributed evenly across any printed image. The colour resolution is 4800 x 1200 dpi and each drop of ink is a s small as 2 picoliters. What this means, is
        that when you print colour photographs you get almost a 3D quality to them.

The Canon PIXMA iP90v Bubblejet Portable Printer fits easily into any computer laptop bag. Any travelling artist or photographer needing to print photographs or artwork would do well to buy this printer; it is simply the best on the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161111246330730/k2311a1111/11.11.07