Selangor  » Travel  »
Malaysia
  • Selangor is renowned and known for golfers all over the world coming to experience golfing on its soil
  • I don't dare to come alone or just with my family like that, for there are known cases of lost and etc. Instead, I love visiting the Sunway Lagoon, which is the first water theme park in Malaysia and up-to-date, has been a favorite amongst all
  • It is not hard for a foreigner from Europe and etc to come and enjoy some time here since with the help of a local tour guide or following a tour group, it is definitely easy
  • The food are all very delicious and the lodgings are from hotels to resorts and golf country club resorts

• by deadpoet

Selangor is a state in Malaysia and located in the heart of the Peninsula. It is actually one of the richest and well-developed state in Malaysia and if I am not mistaken, there is still a Sultan reigning there, or the royalty still reigns there.

The state capital would be the Shah ALam and of course, the nation’s capital would be Kuala Lumpur. I have been to Selangor with my family and boyfriend before and as a tourist, I feel that I had experienced quite a lot from this state. My dad loves Selangor because there are a lot of golf courses to choose from. Selangor is renowned and known for golfers all over the world coming to experience golfing on its soil.

My boyfriend’s favorite joint and my brothers

too would be the Sepang International Circuit. It is one of the largest circuits of the world and of course, a lot of International people all over come here to experience the circuits. The events are none other than the F1 (Formula One Championship Races) and also Motorcross, Go-Kart and other rallies. My boyfriend’s friends, who are all motorbike enthusiasts, will make it a point to get tickets to catch the F1 whenever the race is on. People go there by riding motorbikes, or just by using the commuter train to the station Nilai, followed by a cab ride. Or one can take a cab ride from the KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) where the ride is shorter.

Batu Caves is a reserved for the Hindus (Indians) during the festival ...

• of Thaipusam, an Indian festival. I will not come around that period since the place would be jam-packed with the festival people. If you want to explore the caves, be sure to follow a guide. I don’t dare to come alone or just with my family like that, for there are known cases of lost and etc. Instead, I love visiting the Sunway Lagoon, which is the first water theme park in Malaysia and up-to-date, has been a favorite amongst all. There is this particular breathtaking view of the whole Lagoon which I find to be really gorgeous and all.

Other than that, I love going to the Shah Alam Lake Gardens and also Shah Alam Gallery. It is not hard for a foreigner from Europe and etc to

come and enjoy some time here since with the help of a local tour guide or following a tour group, it is definitely easy. The man-made lake at the front of the Shah Alam Lake Gardens is truly breathtaking and great for photo taking. If you are talking about food and lodgings, there are a lot and you will not miss anything at all. The food are all very delicious and the lodgings are from hotels to resorts and golf country club resorts. There are in short, never a shortage for all these things and one will be very happy to be exploring all.

I feel that Selangor is not that dull as a state, but it comes second to some other great states in Malaysia. So, I give it a 7.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381111246210730/k2311a1111/11.11.07