Royal Rumble: Dreamcast  » Games  »
  • There can be 10 wrestlers in the ring at once which makes for some interesting action also

• by rich

WWF Royal Rumble is a game that I had to have a WWF fan since I had been playing wrestling games since Super Nintendo and the first game I got for this system was this one. There are things I liked and some I did not, this

game only has 20 characters but I did like the ability to get a partner who will come to the ring with you. I also liked the controls because they use the same as the Revenge games for N64 which make it easy to clean and play.

• There is a Royal Rumble section of the game which allows you to take a number and play til you are thrown out of the ring and players enter every 30 seconds. There can be 10 wrestlers in the ring at once which makes for some interesting
        action also. It is pretty easy to win especially if you get a late number and this will allow you to unlock either Shane or Vince. This game is decent, but has little replay value since there is only 2 modes that has very little depth and few characters.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281111246190730/k2311a1111/11.11.07