Fifa 08 : Xbox 360  » Games  »
  • However, it is boring playing only one position but you can also simulate games
  • These things are a lot of fun but I found it very hard to play defense although I did like the signature moves because they are unstopable

• by rich

Fifa 08 for Xbox 360 is a game that I got for my cousin as a gift and I did enjoy this game a lot and I feel you much also. In addition to basic head to head mode with two players, you are given modes like interactive league which allows

you to have a hand in your teams standing all across the world on this system.

This means that your actions and team progress will be grouped with others so you have more incentive to go online and make friends to keep your team at the top of the standings.

There is also a be a pro mode which allows you to pick a player and develop him which I liked because it is very realistic of actual game play.

However, it is boring playing only one position but you can also simulate games.

You also have manager mode which allows you ...

• Fifa 08 : Xbox 360
      to sign players and manage your money like a real manager.

The online game allows you to play with up to 10 players from around the world.

because they are unstopable.

I did enjoy this game but I thought a lot of it looked the same because the announcers are boring and it looks very dull also.

However, if you like soccer then this is a decent game for you to get but it is a bit hard.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281111246170730/k2311a1111/11.11.07