Cam’ron : S.D.E.cd  » Music  »
0.5
  • After I heard the first Cam'ron cd title Confessions Of Fire I decided to listen to the next Cam'ron cd which was titled S
  • There are 19 tracks on this cd and I did not enjoy anything other then those 2, I thought this is one of the worse follow ups I had ever seen and maybe one of the worse of the year 2000
  • You should avoid buying this cd, even if you are a Cam friend like I am also

• by rich

After I heard the first Cam’ron cd title “Confessions Of Fire” I decided to listen to the next Cam’ron cd which was titled “S. D.

E.

” because I believed it would be at least as good as his first

cd.

However, I was very dissapointed when I got this cd, he had changed his style and his words and rymes no longer made any logical sense.

He started to make up his own words which I did not enjoy.

This cd included the hit track “What Means The World To You” which was used to market and sell this cd but once I got the cd I did not enjoy any track ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141111246120730/k2311a1111/11.11.07