Marina Del Rey Hotel  » Hotels  »
California - USA
  • There is a nice, great location when one talks about the Marina Del Rey Hotel, and I noticed a lot of business travelers in the hotel when I was there before
  • Talking about the attitude of the staff over in Marina Del Rey Hotel, I thought in the beginning that they were stucked up and snobbish
  • Though the restaurant food seemed to be a bit overpriced, I really enjoyed eating some of the food menus provided

• by deadpoet

There is a nice, great location when one talks about the Marina Del Rey Hotel, and I noticed a lot of business travelers in the hotel when I was there before. The hotel looked very spacious and truly nice and I got it at a discounted rate of $100 per night. The normal rates were close to $200 and up and that was a really nice discount that I have managed to get. I went with my sister and her friend to this hotel and we were there to get some good, California visits.

We requested a good view of the Marina for our room and was particularly happy that the concierge said that there was an available room there. So, we had gotten a high-rise floor level and we

were extremely joyful to be getting good views overlooking the numerous boats and also some planes occasionally. Other than that, we also noticed a good view of the Loyola Marymount and took some pictures and tried to zoom on them.

I forgot to mention how attracted I was when I saw the hotel lobby the first time round. It was a real stylish lobby set in nice beauty and it seemed like a great-put hotel altogether. Other than that, there was a pool facility and it was sunny throughout. There was also a nice, hot tub and the 3 of us spent hours there. We were also glad that the pool towels were large and real fluffy. When we had gotten boed, we went back to our room and watched ...

• some cable channels and my sister’s friend brought her laptop along and we surfed wirelessly, which was great.

As for the bathroom, I remember it being a great size and we were really loving all the toiletries provided. As for breakfast buffet, it was a really large, nice spread and there were waffles, eggs and also fruits. We did add some menus to the breakfast set and the wait staff were very comforting. We all agreed that Marina Del Rey Hotel is a very clean and stylish hotel and beauty is eminent everywhere. We also explored the areas surrounding the hotel and was happy with everything that was nearby within a walking distance.

that they were stucked up and snobbish. But I was wrong and had a 2nd opinion for the 2nd-half of my stay. Though the restaurant food seemed to be a bit overpriced, I really enjoyed eating some of the food menus provided. But then again, we had gotten the rooms on a discounted price and that made it easier for us. As for the non-smoking room that we had, the 3 of us were particularly happy that there were no cigarette butts and stuff like that.

The location of this hotel is really fantastic and the fact that the staff appeared to be very friendly, made the stay very conducive for us. Last but not least, I intend to come back again to this hotel in the near future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21111246000730/k2311a1111/11.11.07