Boucheron Paris  » Perfume  »
  • In my opinion it is a good value for the money, because a little goes a long way
  • Again though, I recommend this more for an evening fragrance or special occasion as it is a bit on the strong side

• by Misti

This is the perfect special occasion, evening on the town perfume. I first received this as a gift several months ago and it had to grow on me. It is a beautiful fragrance, very oriental. It

is a soft, contemporary fragrance.

In my opinion it is a good value for the money, because a little goes a long way. This fragrance seems to last forever. I have had my bottle for about six ...

• months and I still have quite a bit. Again though, I recommend this more for an evening fragrance or special occasion as it is a bit on the strong side.

I have other lighter colognes that I feel

are better for the daytime.

It comes in a beautiful bottle. The bottle with its beautiful curves and detailing is also perfect and seems to “match” the fragrance perfectly.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new nightime fragrance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561111245860730/k2311a1111/11.11.07