Coco Mademoiselle  » Perfume  »
  • I think you will find it perfect for your hard to buy young lady on your holiday shopping list

• by Misti

I absolutely love this fragrance and it is on my Christmas list for more, more, more!!

This is a modern and classic fragrance that seems to be perfect for the young woman. This is kind of a young twist

to the seemingly classic fragrance of chanel number 5. I am not a big fan of strong perfumes and this one is just the right balance. It also does not give me headaches. I have allergies ...

• and sometimes strong fragrances bother me, but not this one.

This is such a beautiful light fragrance, and I get compliments everytime I wear it. I purchased my bottle at sephora last time and it was around $80 for a

1.7 oz bottle. They also carry body lotion.

This is a young, sexy fragrance, I can’t resist wearing it everyday. I think you will find it perfect for your hard to buy young lady on your holiday shopping list.

Coco Mademoiselle

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561111245850730/k2311a1111/11.11.07