Clairol Nice’n Easy  » Cosmetics  »
  • I thought I would try Clairol Nice'n Easy number 106 (natural medium ash blonde
  • Also, they give you a conditioner that is absolutely amazing

• by iluvmypug

Trying to find the right color can be quite a difficult task. I thought I would try Clairol Nice’n Easy number 106 (natural medium ash blonde.

It uses Color-Blend technology to give an expert blend of three tones of color to

look more natural.

I chose this color not only because I liked that particular color but also because on the side of the box, it says it is a “cool” color.

This means that it will reduce red and gold tones ...

• and add cool highlights.

If you have very light or grey hair, you will want to keep in on up to 45 minutes.

WOW, when I was finished, my hair was the EXACT color on the box! Also, they give you

a conditioner that is absolutely amazing.

I was a little nervous trying this because it was actually cheaper than other brands.

They have a VERY variety of colors that are availbe to best suite your own color preference.

I would highly recommend!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311111245820730/k2311a1111/11.11.07