Biscuits and Gravy Recipe  » Recipes  »
  • I love to use this recipe with Grands biscuits

• by Misti

One of my families favorite evenings are when we have breakfast for dinner. My girls are not big breakfast eaters early in the morning so this is perfect for a brunch or for us a dinner. You

can get creative with this recipe and make homemade biscuits (if you dare).

Several years ago I was intimidated by the thought of making gravy, but with this recipe, it is very simple!! I love to use this recipe with Grands ...

• biscuits. I also think the gravy takes quite a bit of salt and pepper, so use it genourosly.

1 pound Bob Evans or Owens’ Original Recipe Sausage Roll

1/4 cup all-purpose flour

2 cups milk

Salt and black pepper to taste

8 prepared biscuits

DIRECTIONS

Crumble and cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat until browned. Stir in flour until dissolved. Gradually stir in milk. Cook gravy until thick and bubbly. Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot over biscuits. Refrigerate leftovers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491111245800630/k2311a1111/11.11.07