Happy Feet  » Movies  »
  • I was very pleasantly surprised to find I enjoyed the movie as much if not more than my son

• by Odessa

During the summer I took my 6 year old son to see the musical movie “Happy Feet”. I was very pleasantly surprised to find I enjoyed the movie as much if not more than my son.

While the overall appeal of the movie definetly stemmed from well defined characters and wonderful songs (if you are of the generation that grooved to Prince and jammed with the late

night love songs then they wont be too long for you or too often) combined with some pretty animated choreography.

But lets not forget the fable like feel of this movie as well with numerous messages and life lessons.

Standing up and being yourself.

Not letting the opinion of the majority erase the minority.

How hard it can be even for grown ups that are ...

• supposed to nuture and develop you as a child to remember to be strong and honest and true to oneself.

What it takes to succeed against amazingly strong odds stacked up against you.

How one person can and does make a difference not only in the individual life but the family; the community; and yes, even in the world.

Ok, I guess you probably caught a

clue that I am a fan.

I did not even get to touch on the true love segment nor the shared responsibility of the parents and how the father has a huge part to play in the family and in the raising of each child.

Buy this movie and add it to the wonderful movies already out for children and families to enjoy together.

Its a keeper.

Happy Feet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111111245780630/k2311a1111/11.11.07