El Presidente Resort Cabo San Lucas  » Hotels  »
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
  • Don't get me wrong this hotel is GREAT and I would recommend it, I would of just liked to try another hotel out instead
  • All of the pools have swim up bars which is VERY convenient

• by Mallory

My husband and I went to Cabo for our honeymoon and stayed at the El Presidente all inclusive Resort. It was a very fun time I have to admit, I just wish that we would of stayed at a different hotel. Don’t get me wrong this hotel is GREAT and I would recommend it, I would of just liked to try another hotel out instead.

The hotel is very big and has about 5 restaurants in it. All of the restaurants are included in your stay except for this one really good

one that is right out front of the hotel.

The food quality was the main thing that I was dissapointed about during my stay there. The food just wasn’t very good and it seemed to upset my stomach and my husbands the whole trip! Every night the hotel had fun little activities going on and during they day they had stuff going on at one of the pools all the time! They had 3 pools, activity pool, adult pool, and then another really big pool with a fountain.

All of the pools ...

• have swim up bars which is VERY convenient. The drinks were all very good, mostly if you order doubles though! The beach at the hotel was very pretty! You couldn’t swim in it though because of the undertow.

But that was okay with me! There were vendors on te beach that could get annoying but they are all over in cabo, no avoiding them really. A lot of the vendors offer drugs too so be careful.

It was so beautiful at night there. One of the dissappointing things was how early the

restaurants closed.

If you were hungry late at night the only way you could get food was by room service which wasn’t very good at all. Also, all the bars closed at like 11.

The staff at the hotel was VERY good though!! If you tiped them well they treated you like royalty. There was one guy that would make us special drinks! We even had some friends that would bring us beer after hours.

Overall this hotel is pretty fun but another hotel would probably be a better choice. .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21111245720630/k2311a1111/11.11.07