Victoria Secret T-Shirt Bra  » Clothes  »
  • But I always expect nothing but the best from Victoria Secret

• by Mallory

The t-shirt bra by Victoria Secret is VERY comfortable. I would recommend this bra to anyone! It gives you all of the support that you need plus it looks pretty cute too! I know my husband liked it! It isn’t a padded bra so if that is

what you are looking for then this is nt the bra for you! The straps are very comfortable and they are not the kind of straps that you are embarassed to show. Also, the straps have a little hook thing on them so you can hook the ...

• straps together in the back! That way you don’t have to show your straps if you are weaing a racer back! Pretty cool. The band around the bottome is also very comfortable, it doesn’t squeeze or itch or leave marks. The price isn’t too bad either! If
        you’re like me and you’d rather just go spend 5 bucks on some bra at wal mart, I would suggest you don’t! This bra is $30 and it is worth it, plus it will last longer. But I always expect nothing but the best from Victoria Secret!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551111245710630/k2311a1111/11.11.07