Domain Mary Kay
  • I was at a Mary Kay party and The hostess actually had a sample of this particular cologne so I order it and then took the sample home to my husband and he was equally impressed

• by Amanda Buckles

I absolutly love the smell of Mary Kays Domain Cologne. Face it men most of you go way over board with a cologne that is too strong smelling already.

This cologne has a very good smelling fragrance yet it is light and clean

smelling.

Every time my husband wears this cologne I find myself giving him extra hugs just to smell the cologne up close and personal.

I really do not know a good enough way to describe this cologne.

It is wonderfully indescribable.

It comes ...

• in a good size bottle and it is not very expensive if you compare it to the other colognes.

My husband wears this cologne quite frequently and the bottle is only half way empty.

This cologne is well worth our money.

I am

not really sure about the other Mary Kay colognes.

I was at a Mary Kay party and The hostess actually had a sample of this particular cologne so I order it and then took the sample home to my husband and he was equally impressed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561111245630630/k2311a1111/11.11.07