Juniors Building Supply  » Business  »
  • They have everything that they larger chains have at cheaper prices, and I love the caring friendly atmosphere that you feel when you go into shop

• by Amanda Buckles

My husband is a contractor and has his own Drywall business. He often sends me to pick up supplies so that he and his employees can continue working.

I have dealt with all of the big hardware chains for years.

I have

a new personal favorite now.

I usually drive out of my way to go to Juniors Building supply.

They have everything that they larger chains have at cheaper prices, and I love the caring friendly atmosphere that you feel when you go ...

• into shop.

The associates are very knowlegable and there is always someone there to help you fnd exactly what you need.

I never have to wait for a long time to find an associate to help me like I have had to

do at the larger chains.

I love the fact that when I am purchasing heavy materials that I do not even have to ask for someone to help me carry them out they just automatically do.

I highly recommend Juniors Building supply.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411111245540630/k2311a1111/11.11.07