Chuck E cheese Hixson Tn  » Restaurants  »
Hixson pike Hixson Tn
  • The Cake was delicious, the pizza was pretty good
  • The children really enjoyed playing all of the games and I had to keep forking out money for more tokens
  • I learned my lesson this year I invited all of the family like I always do plus the children from my childs class

• by Amanda Buckles

My son decided this year to have his birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. I will start off by saying that it was a very expensive Birthday party.

The Cake was delicious, the pizza was pretty good.

The entertainment was great.

The children really enjoyed playing all of

the games and I had to keep forking out money for more tokens.

I would suggest taking a small group of children when having a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese.

It will save you money, your child will still be happy, and you will not want to ...

• pull your hair out trying to keep up with 20 six year olds.

I learned my lesson this year I invited all of the family like I always do plus the children from my childs class.

The next time that I decide to have a birthday party hear.

I will have a pre birthday party with the family the weekend before with cake and ice cream and allow my child to pick a few special friends to take with him for this special part of his birthday.

This would also be a great place for a family outing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71111245520630/k2311a1111/11.11.07