Contessa Stir Fry
  • I prepared this meal in around ten minutes and it was delicious
  • I was very impressed the quality of this meal was wonderful

• by Amanda Buckles

Stir Fry is one of my favorite main dishes. I have found a quick way to prepare one of my very favorites in a small amount of time.

Contessa has come out with a frozen Beef stir fry.

I

prepared this meal in around ten minutes and it was delicious.

The vegetables tasted fresh and the beef was very tender and flavorful.

They could not have done any better of a job especially with the meal being already ...

• prepared and your just reheating it.

I was very impressed the quality of this meal was wonderful.

It almost tasted like it was prepared at a restaurant and I was very impressed that it cooked so quickly.

Just remember

when stir frying to constantly stir or it will stick I am not sure if the package stated that or not.

I give this meal a big thumbs up and I can not wait to try more Contessa frozen dinners.

Betty Zalupski says :

My friends and I loved the stir fry sold at Krogers in Michigan. Have not seen in this area again. Pls let us know where it is sold in the SE Michigan area. TNX

Joanna says :

I would try Wal-Mart or asking the manager at your local Kroger to see if they can order it for you. Sometimes they switch out products that don’t have a stable consumer base, but they are still available by special order.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271111245440630/k2311a1111/11.11.07