Uncle Ray’s cheese puffers  » Food  »
  • I found the most wonderful little cheese puffs, and my kids really enjoy them

• by Amanda Buckles

My children absolutly love cheese puff snacks. They go through a bag of them every two days, which can get a little expensive.

I normally like to stick to more healthy snacks but I let them eat the cheese puffs as

there junk food pick of the week.

I found the most wonderful little cheese puffs, and my kids really enjoy them.

The only complaint that they have had was there was no character on the bag.

Big deal.

These cheese puffs ...

• are super soft and extremly cheesy.

They are called Cheese flavored puffers and they are made by an off brand company called Uncle Rays.

It is nice when you find an off brand food that has as much if not more

flavor than the name brand snack, but you save money {which is a big deal in my book} because they are sold at a fraction of the price because they are not endorsed by a cartoon character.

We loved this snack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271111245390630/k2311a1111/11.11.07