Fast Franks
  • I found a wonderful way for the kids to have hot dogs, without me having to stop what I am doing to boil or bake the weiners
  • While I was shopping at my local grocery store in the sandwich meat aisle, I noticed these new Oscar Meyer Fast Franks

• by Amanda Buckles

Kids love hot dogs, well mine do anyway. I found a wonderful way for the kids to have hot dogs, without me having to stop what I am doing to boil or bake the weiners.

While I was shopping at my local grocery store in the sandwich

meat aisle, I noticed these new Oscar Meyer Fast Franks.

They only come with three and they are a little pricey but what they hay I tried them anyway.

My children and I had them for lunch that day they were wonderful.

Being microwaved they still ...

• had all of the juices because the weiners were individual wrapped to savor the juices and to not make the bun soggy.

I will say what I feel is the negative you could probably buy enough stuff to make twelve hot dogs for the price of these

three Fast Franks so I would not suggest if you are trying to be frugal purchasing this as a meal idea.

However this is a great quick lunch for days when you really do not have time to cook and it has a good taste to go along with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271111245330630/k2311a1111/11.11.07