DigitPTR.com SCAM  » Scam  »
0.5
  • I know it sounds crazy, but they say they will pay you $500 per email you read and the payout will be when you reach $90,000

• by iluvmypug

o. k.

, so I may be a little nieve BUT?!! I have joined a lot of ptr sites (paid to read) and they have paid what they have said they would.

I know it sounds crazy, but they say they will pay
      you $500 per email you read and the payout will be when you reach $90,000.

They even have a “Payout Certificate” to make it look even more authentic.

They say they pay directly into your paypal account.

It took me a ...

• couple months to reach my $90,000 payout amount.

When I requested payment, I never received it.

Not only that, but I also wrote them on several different occasions asking them when payment would be made? They never returned one of my emails.

Heck, I know it sounds unbelievable, but that is what they are promoting.

If they are not able to pay what they say they can, then, they should not advertise it.

So, if you were wondering yes, www.

digitptr.

com is a scam.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 601111245280630/k2311a1111/11.11.07