North Park Used Cars San Antonio Texas  » Cars  »
San Antonio Texas
  • Also, what I really like about this dealership, it has the price listed on the cars so, there is no guessing, and surprisingly when I would ask how many miles where on a car, he actually new the answer right away

• by iluvmypug

Searching for the PERFECT car is supposed to be fun and exciting! Well, I have found that when going to North Park Used Cars in San Antonio, Texas, is a great place to buy a car. There website is http://www.

northparkused.

com/npnortheast/.

This is the second time we have purchased a car through them.

Our salesman was Randy Varner.

They have different locations throughout the city.

I had seen the car that was interested in at a different location.

Randy, went to ...

• the other location and drove the car over for me to see, so I would not have to drive on the other side of town.

WOW! Also, what I really like about this dealership, it has the price listed on

the cars so, there is no guessing, and surprisingly when I would ask how many miles where on a car, he actually new the answer right away! Pretty impressive! I LUV my new car! They made it an awesome experience!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91111245260630/k2311a1111/11.11.07