Lake Winnepesaukah  » Travel  »
Rossville Georgia
  • I think we all seem to take it for granted when we have an amusement park right behind our back yard
  • I have enjoyed going to this amusement park for the entirety of my life

• by Amanda Buckles

I think we all seem to take it for granted when we have an amusement park right behind our back yard. So today I am going to write a review on Lake Winnepesaukah.

I have enjoyed going to this amusement park for the entirety of my life.

They have great food.

A whole section of the park dedicated to the children which they call Kiddie Hill with their flying Dumbo ride which is a big hit with the kids, to riding on a lady bug, my kids had a blast.

My favorite ride is ...

• the train ride that takes you around the entire amusement park.

Now this is not a huge amusement park like Six Flags but it is not a little parking lot carnival either.

I do have one negative they have added several rides over the past couple of

years and now the price has went up.

I do not feel that the price that they charge for the unlimited rides is worth the amount of rides they have to offer still I will continue to go because it is a tradition and I always have a wonderful time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381111245210530/k2311a1111/11.11.07