Airwick Freshmatic Mini  » Housewares  »
  • What I love about them is that the scents are not overwhelming

• by suthernsmooth

I don’t know how much money we spend throughout a year to keep our homes smelling fresh and inviting. But I do know that I have found the perfect product for my home. It’s the Airwick Freshmatic Mini.

I picked one of these up because I was looking for something that would last for a while without me having to constantly replace

cartridges, batteries, or continually spray a room. It comes complete with the scent cartridge and batteries, all I had to do was assemble it, which took all of about two minutes.

I started out with one Airwick Freshmatic Mini and it worked so well that I now have four throughout my house. They can be set to spray a burst of fragrance every ...

• seven and a half minutes, fifteen minutes, or thirty minutes. And they last for a long time. I keep mine set on the thirty minute cycle, which is supposed to last for up to thirty days. Mine however have been running strong for almost a month and a half; on the same cartridge and batteries.

There are five different fragrance cartridges that you

can buy for the Airwick Freshmatic Mini. What I love about them is that the scents are not overwhelming. You can have three different minis, with three different scents, in three different rooms and they won’t overpower your house with a jumble of scents. They do a fantastic job at keeping the room where they are located smelling absolutely wonderful. Great job Airwick!

Harm Uiterwijk says :

Waar is de freshmatic te koop we wonen in staphorst boni trekpleister en da hadden hem niet los te koop graag hoor ik van U

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531011245100630/k2311a1110/11.10.07