Acer Aspire Notebook  » Laptops  »
  • Having seen the Acer in action, I know that we would've kicked ourselves later had we passed up this bargain

• by suthernsmooth
      My son recently graduated high school and is considering college. My husband and I figured that having a computer would help him to stay better organized in his future educational endeavors.

Our local Wal-Mart had the Acer Aspire Notebooks on sale at the astounding price of $348.00 US dollars so we purchased one for him,

and am I ever glad that we did! Having seen the Acer in action, I know that we would’ve kicked ourselves later had we passed up this bargain.

The Acer is sleek, lightweight, and easy to use. Granted it comes with Windows Vista, which a lot of people find difficult to get acquainted with. However, considering the fact that this is my son�s first notebook, he had no trouble at all in getting it up and running.

Its capabilities are numerous and not what you would expect for the price. In fact, my son enjoys his new notebook so well that when my husband was looking to replace his computer,

• Acer Aspire Notebook
      he bought the same one. The Acer Aspire has enough memory that it can handle just about any task. It also comes with the capability of listening to CDs or watching DVDs. If you have the inclination, you can also burn your own CDs.

The Acer Aspire Notebook was a great investment, and my son

is so proud of his new computer that I know he�ll take good care of it. I have used his computer a time or two myself, and should the need ever arise for me to look for a replacement to my current notebook, this is the one that I will buy without even thinking twice about it.

Acer Aspire Notebook
zana krisztian jozsef says :

outstanding laptop value for money best and most affordable recommend to everyone for web filming home work for office work excellent even what is this best you can conveniently open it with excel without having to freeze browsing or even filming any aspect we look for suitable tool :)

ABderrahim says :

re : Having seen the Acer in action, I know that we would’ve kicked ourselves later had we passed up this bargain
Practical PC with optimal performance cost quality practical for all that is office automation

John M. says :

It’s of high performance and it’s sleek nature makes it worth going for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631011245000630/k2311a1110/11.10.07