Hard Rock Casino Tampa FL  » Casino  »
2.5
Tampa Florida
  • The worst part is, I didn't see anyone win big amounts

• by morrow1411

The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is located in Tampa Florida, near the Florida Fairgounds. It’s a large building, that you can’t miss.

Driving past it everyday made me wonder what it was all about, so I took a journey inside.

First off, the landscaping is beautiful, but paking is a pain.

I went on a Tuesday morning,

around 8am, and the parking lot was full.

After a nice mile hike to the main enterance, I finally made it inside.

I went in with $25 to spend, in other words just to see what the big hype over this place was all about.

Less then 10 minutes latter I left broke.

The drinks were over priced,

• the staff was running all over the place, it was hot, dark, and smokey inside.

If you need to use the restroom, then you will have to hike across the building.

Forget about making small bets, some machines will allow you to make quarter bets, but most are set for $1 and up.

Even making quarter bets it

took me nearly $5 before I even understood the game.

The worst part is, I didn’t see anyone win big amounts.

A lady near me won a whole $40 and was thrilled, but admitted to spending over $100 on that one machine.

Maybe all casino’s are like this, if so I will never go back to another one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 48911244980530/k2311a119/11.9.07